- The internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- If you linked to this website from another website, the address of that other website; and
- Information voluntarily submitted on membership, webinar and publication order forms, meeting registration forms or e-mails sent to the website administrator, or for access to the Members Only section of our website.
Your IP address often does not identify an individual, but rather is merely a temporary name by which an individual obtains access to the CFSEI website. CFSEI uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website quality. We do not use IP addresses to personally identify users. We use Google Analytics to determine which areas of our site visitors like based on the volume of traffic and to better prepare future site content based on the interests of users. We do not track the usage patterns of individual users, except when they click through from e-mails that we send out. Information voluntarily disclosed to CFSEI either online or in writing through publication order forms, meeting registration forms, survey response forms, service enrollment forms and e-mail is added to the relevant CFSEI database to enable processing of the order or registration, or for appropriate response. This information is usually the name, address and item purchased, meeting attended or topic of interest. CFSEI endeavors to take appropriate measures to assure the reliability of member records and to protect them from loss, misuse or alteration.